Sunday, August 16, 2015

Feedback Wanted for Online Courses: What Do You Want With Brigit???


St Birgitta Revelationes Nuremburg* Anthony Koberger



I am planning a series of online classes about Brigit, starting with an introductory level and moving on from there.
I have many ideas of my own, by I want to know what the main questions, needs, hopes are for aspiring and current Brigidines.
If you can recall what your challenges or interests were in the early days of your acquaintance with her, and what they have evolved into, or indeed if you are at that beginning place now, I would love to have your feedback. You can leave a comment here (If you don't want it published I will keep it private) or PM me through Facebook to speak privately.
Many thanks!

* Yes, I know that St Birgitta isn't St Brigit. I just love the image!

No comments: