Saturday, January 20, 2018

"Sun Among Stars: Poems & Prayers to Brigit of Ireland" by Mael Brigde.




It will be a while yet before it is out, but I have a book of my Brigit poems in preparation.

If you would like to know when it becomes available, feel free to private message on Facebook or leave a comment here with your email address (I will delete the comment as soon as I get your email address, to protect your privacy). I will let you know when the time of publication comes.

To read some of my Brigit poems, along with those of other writers, please have a look at Stone on the Belly. Blessings of Brigit on you! Have a wonderful Imbolc (so very soon).








Image
: "A hand holding a pen on the statue of Isaiah at Piazza Spagna in Rome" by gnuckx (Flickr: Roma Italy - Creative Commons by gnuckx) [Public domain or CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments: