Sunday, July 03, 2022

Link to the Video: Brigit - "Looking Deeper, Coming Nearer" with Mael Brigde


It's happened! I worked so hard to make my presentation for MoonCon 22* of use to devotees of Brigit. (Of course, the principles would work with other deities, as well.) I'm happy it went well and soon I shall collapse in the tub with a good book.

The talk looks at reading and contemplating the older Brigit materials and responding to them creatively (writing, dance, etc.) in order to bring them into ourselves and allow both a greater understanding of Brigit and greater closeness. I would love to hear how it goes for you if you try it.

Enjoy!



*MoonCon 22 is a two-day conference put on by Moon Books which features talks by twenty of their authors. It was free and all of the videos will be making their way online at Moon Books' Facebook page and their YouTube channel.

Image: Screenshot from talk. 


No comments: