Monday, August 23, 2021

Celebrate Brigit with Mael Brigde & Friends

 


This is my last call to those who may want to spend some time with myself and friends celebrating Brigit (and of course launching my book, A Brigit of Ireland Devotional - Sun Among Stars).

Inspired by Geraldine Byrne's book launch*, I wanted to make mine a community celebration centered on Brigit and on our poetic connections to her, not just about me or my (beloved!) book.

You are welcome to join us on 28 August from 1:00-2:30 PM Pacific Time (starts 9:00 PM Irish Time) for poetry, prayer, & song. To receive a Zoom link on the day, you will need to register (see link below), or you can watch on Facebook Live on my Page, Brigit's Portal.

REGISTER to attend via Zoom.
BRIGIT'S PORTAL to watch on Facebook (live or later).

I am very much looking forward to seeing how our joint celebration unfolds.

Brigit's blessings. 💖



Note: The Body Politic by Geraldine Moorkens Byrne.


No comments: