I am happy to say that The MotherHouse of the Goddess, the school which hosts my Brigit courses, has published two of my poems on its blog. You can follow this link to read “Brigit – Keeper of Cattle”, and the following to see “At Your Healing Well”.
Thank you, Kim, for your appreciation and support of my work and devotion to Brigit.
(For those interested in the courses, the introductory course is called Discovering Brigit, and the month-long activation course is Stepping Into Brigit. If you enroll in the first (for $15 US), you will have an opportunity to continue to the second course at the end, and will be rebated most of that money in the enrollment process.)
From their website:
- To provide a safe and nurturing space online for modern women to gather, share, study, and connect.
- To empower Women to seek and connect with the Goddess within and without and live authentic lives of power.
- To incorporate the practices and qualities of the EveryDay Sacred and Mindfulness into our daily lives.
- To make Goddess in all of Her forms accessible by providing well-researched information on Goddess Spirituality, Goddess Myths, correspondences and ritual practices, as well as ways to connect in modern day.
- To give opportunities for Women and those interested in Goddess Spirituality to connect with Teachers and explore the Divine Feminine in all aspects of their lives.
- To inspire Women to create their own rituals, prayers and poems for Goddess and their sacred experiences.
- To laugh, sing, dance, share stories, validate each other, blossom, and reach for the stars all in Her name.
- To plant the Seeds of Goddess throughout the world.