Wednesday, September 02, 2015

The Scribe That Shouldn't Be


I was just grabbing an embed code from YouTube, where I had uploaded "I Will Kindle My Fire", and I noticed under the "More" button: Transcript.

Oh, good idea, thought I, who had just been in the throes of creating one myself. Let's see what they have:

(Ahem.)

0:15
I leukemia do my father who this my whole room
0:20
in the through dozens who viewed noontime who you yumm
0:27
who she is keen dude in my heart it do you feel you
0:33
hopefully move love to my new you
0:37
her to my food to move away from noon to my keen to you
0:44
to movie reviews her new you to move
0:49
room we found out my
0:53
wounds without shedding Lucy
0:56
we've heard hmm
0:58
a movie we found few you...

(Ahem.)

I especially like "wounds without shedding Lucy". If you would like to
experience the whole transcript, or indeed, listen to the song and look at 
the pictures of hearths and sacred flames, you may find them at the 
following link.

Or for the song without the "transcript", see below:



No comments: