Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Case of the Forgotten Book Launch

My humble apologies to anyone who follows this blog but not my other social media. In the flurry of things a-doing toward my book launch, I posted everywhere else an invitation to all to join me there, but not on Brigit's Sparkling Flame! So, ten days late but none the worse for wear, here it is:

I am very happy to invite you (yes, all of you!) to my formal launch of A Brigit of Ireland Devotional - Sun Among Stars, from Moon Books.

Let's celebrate Brigit together. I will be joined by several friends who will sing or read their writings to her. We are part of Brigit's vast community, and I am overjoyed to share this devotion with you.

Mael Brigde & Guests: Prayer, Poetry, & Song:

**28 August 2021**

**1 - 2:30 PM Pacific Time//9 PM Irish Standard Time**

On Zoom and Facebook Live (links below)

 If you want to attend via Zoom, you will need to register so that I can send you out a secure link to the meeting. If you would rather watch it live on Facebook, it will appear on my Page, Brigit's Portal. The recording will remain there afterward, so you can watch whenever you like.

Registration

Brigit's Portal

 

No comments: