Saturday, August 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Nomination



Oops. I just knocked over a vial of water from Brigit's well in Kildare, grabbing it instead of the mouse. Worry not--it's capped.

This is an interesting thing. Yesterday I received a note from Runningwave, one of the Daughters of the Flame.

Dearest Mael,

Since I admire your blog and want to support your spread of Brigit's flame of inspiration around the world, I have you nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.

You are one of the writers whose creativity inspires me and has encouraged me to see the world in new ways. Being a part of the Daughters of the Flame for a long time now has given me a community of women who want the Peace and Awen of Brigit to be known and adored.

My own blog post and all the nominations are posted here: http://runningwave.blogspot.com/2012/08/with-admiration-to-my-fellow-artists.html

I've posted a link to your blog on my own, but you are truly not under any obligation to post back. I just wanted to honor all of the creativity you share on this space.

Very sincerely,
~runningwave~

Thanks to you, runningwave, for your appreciation of Brigit's Sparkling Flame. It occurs to me, too, that the sloshed over holy water was a tiny runningwave all its own. A nod to you, as it were.

Sweet blessings of Brigit on you, this day and every day, this night and every night.

4 comments:

Barbara Gallagher said...

Congratulations on your nomination!

Mael Brigde said...

Thank you, ma'am!

Unknown said...

I like to spread waves of change as I roam, so the holy water is apparently no exception! Peace, my Sister from the Marshes near the Chesapeake.

May your flame burn ever brightly!
~runningwave~

Mael Brigde said...

Ha! Lovely.